Summer is almost here, and that means it’s time to start planning a road trip or two. The Alfa Romeo Guilia offers a world-class driving experience, and we have plenty in stock and ready to be driven at Alfa Romeo of Glenbrook.
The Alfa Romeo Guilia hosts a selection of features and provides functionality that make it the perfect choice for hitting the open road.
You can hit 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds, made possible by the 505 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque rumbling beneath the hood. It boasts a dynamic suspension, inspired by F1 racing, that allows drivers to customize performance and comfort while driving.
Safety is also first-class in the sedan. The available carbon ceramic brake system features six-piston high-performance Brembo ventilated front disc brakes. The Alfa Romeo Guilia vehicle boasts many other additional available safety features:
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode System
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Start Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- Rear Parking Assist Sensors
- Remote-Start System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
- Traction Control
Indiana is America’s heartland and full of adventures. Here are some suggestions to help you plan.
- Levi Coffin House in Fountain City – Learn about the history of this home and its role in the Underground Railroad
- Angel Mounds in Evansville – An attraction that’s beautiful and full of history
- George Rogers National Historical Park – History lovers will find lots of hidden gems here
- Spring Mill State Park – Great for hikers
- Indiana Beach – Fun for the whole family at the amusement and water parks
Ready to start your adventure? Visit your local Fort Wayne, IN Alfa Romeo dealership today to find your new road tripping vehicle.